We are open for business as usual during the COVID-19 restrictions, however we are monitoring the situation on a daily basis, and complying with all government guidelines.
Len Hollig Repair Facility Safety & hygiene practices the following:
1. Hand Sanitiser in customer reception areas, workshops and lunchrooms.
2. Staff required to regularly wash their hands thoroughly for 20 seconds and signage up in all bathrooms.
3. Lunch/Break rooms are wiped down with disinfectant after morning tea and lunch.
4. Staff who are unwell (even minor symptoms of cold or flu) are required to stay home.
5. Staff who have returned from overseas or have been in contact with anyone who has are required to stay home.
6. When booking in quotes, reception is asking if the customer has been overseas or in contact with anyone who has recently returned from overseas.
7. Reception hard areas, seats , lounge area and hand rails are cleaned with disinfectant after every customer leaves so is clean for next one.
8. At drop off the cars window are put down and frequently touched surfaces including Dash, Steering Wheel, Door Handles and gear Knobs are wiped down with disinfected before and after the repairs are done.
9. Keys are dropped by customer into a plastic sealed bag at drop off for no contact by us or them.
10. We practise social distancing, where possible we are meeting customers at their car for quoting and drop off. No shaking of hands or physical contact at all.
11. We are asking customers to pay their excess over the phone before they pick up their car via EFT.
12. Parts being dropped off in parts area only and delivery drivers do not come into the workshop.
13. Car interiors are being protected using seat covers and coverings for the steering wheel & gear stick and floor.
14. Management and Reception staff have been required to Complete an E-Learning course on Infection Control Training – COVID-19, through the Australian Government Department of Health, see attached certificate.
15. We have and will continue to email our customers and put notices on social media of the status of the situation and any changes to our procedures as they happen.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation and look forward to assisting you to be in your in control of your climate comfort.
The Len Hollis Repair Facility Team